Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Golf Pro Shops in Central Tokyo? 2006/3/4 22:39
Hi,

I will be travelling to central Tokyo looking to buy golf clubs and accessories. Would appreciate information on locations with high concentration of these golf pro shops? I would also like to find out the locations of (if any) the main store for Nike Golf, TaylorMade/Adidas Golf, Mizuno Golf and Callaway Golf. Many thanks...
by Alex  

shinbashi 2006/3/7 00:12
Alex, if you go to Shinbashi, you will be satisfied.

http://local.google.co.jp/local?q=%E6%96%B0%E6%A9%8B+%E3%82%B4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95&hl=ja&lr=lang_ja&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&ll=35.666151,139.758654&spn=0.003914,0.007746
by pong rate this post as useful

shiNbashi & shiMbashi? 2006/3/8 15:01
Thanks pong. I presume shiNbashi and shiMbashi is the the place?
by alex rate this post as useful

both OK 2006/3/8 17:06
Both OK.

Japanese tend to spell shiNbashi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinbashi_Station
by pong rate this post as useful

NIke golf shop in Shinjuku 2006/10/17 15:03
Hi there. I am visiting Shinjuku, TOKYO this week. Just wonder whether there are large size golf stores or Nike golf shop. The cheaper the better. thanks!! - Nick
by Nick rate this post as useful

tokyo 2007/6/10 18:36
hi iam looking a miura shop in tokyo....i try to look many places but haven;t find it...
if anyone know...
thank u so much .
by danny rate this post as useful

Sport store area 2007/6/11 12:56
The sports store area has quite a few golf places.
It's located between Ogawamachi and Jimbocho subway stations on the Toei Shinjuku subway line.

There are also a lot of small golf shops around Ameyoko between JR Okachimachi & JR Ueno stations, at the Okachimachi end.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

golf store in tokyo 2007/6/11 22:08
A couple of stores that I found to be good.
- Victoria golf in Ginza. Near the Chanel store, same street.
- A store on the 8th or 9th floor of the Yodabashi electronic store. Akihabara.
- Victoria golf in Shinjuku. Near Takashimaya Time Square.

I discovered these by accident. I found it really hard trying to get info on the net so hopefully this helps someone out there.

Sandy the locations that you mentioned, are the stores as big as the Victoria Golf chain?
by J rate this post as useful

Victoria 2007/6/11 23:01
Victoria are actually a chain of sports stores in Japan, and there are a few of them at the sports store area, including one really big one.

All up, there would be about 80-100 sports stores in that area, including golf shops, but a lot of them are ski/snowboard/surf shops.

The golf shops at Ameyoko are only small, but there are quite a few of them.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

2nd hand the way to go 2008/3/21 20:07
Look up Golf Paradise, Tsuruya, Nikki Golf, etc
by kirin beer rate this post as useful

Maruman in Tokyo 2008/10/6 02:33
HiI am looking for golf shops selling maruman in tokyo, if anyone knows of any can u post it, tks vm
by swaqqer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread