Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cosplay shops that sell school uniforms? 2006/4/10 14:11
I searched around the forum, but I couldn't find any definite answers.

I'm looking for a cosplay shop, maybe in Tokyo, Osaka or Kyoto (though I highly doubt I'd find what I want in the last two) that sells high school uniforms. Not the sailor-fuku styled ones, though. The ones that usually have grey/red plaid, pleated skirts and the navy blue jackets. Sometimes I see they have a bow tie as well. I am not sure if they have a specific name. They are more sophisticated looking than the sailory, typical anime styled ones, I think. (Heehee.)

I was thinking I could find cosplay shops in Akihabara, but when I went there I was pressed for time, and so couldn't find any shops selling cosplay. (Just lots and lots of Hentai. Nnngh.)

Does anyone know where I might find these? Really, it would solve all my morning problems during the week.
by ...  

why.. 2006/4/11 09:11
don't you check it by any internet search engine? Sometimes i fing even places i want to go plus with maps.

Are you a cosplayer?
by I Love Sakura rate this post as useful

japanese school uniforms 2007/8/13 09:03
I don't know where you can find the bottoms but I found the tops a www.jlist.com. There kinda expensive.
by sachi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread