Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Child's first errand tv show 2006/6/4 15:26
I lived in Japan for 5 years and my wife and I enjoyed tv (semi-reality) show about little boy's or girl's first errands.
What is the official title of this show? Where can we buy them from in US. Where can we download them if possible.

Oh, another thing, we also like the tv show where they film usually large family and how they tackle day to day necessities. What is the name of this show?
by Mario Duke  

Hajimete no otsukai 2006/6/5 11:44
Mario,

The programme is called "Hajimete no otsukai" (First Errand) and is produced by NTV. If you have a Japanese community in your area, you might be able to find a shop that loans out recorded TV programmes to Japanese expats.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

I'm looking for this one too! 2007/6/21 07:57
I've been searching the www and local Japanese video stores for this series but to no avail.

It looks like I have to go to Hawaii and tape the series when they air it on KIKUTV - last air was January 2006
by dennis manzano rate this post as useful

don't need no stinkin videos 2007/6/21 20:31
You can find it on youtube. はじめてのおつかい
by Some J Guy rate this post as useful

I have an old episode on tape 2007/8/9 13:17
I have an old episode from 1999. It's a great show. I can't find newer ones anywhere. Someone should find out if they have DVDs for sale in Japan and import them over here.
by Roy rate this post as useful

I loved that show 2007/8/10 02:05
I taped a few episodes while I lived in Fukui. It always made me cry! One of my favorites was a little girl who brought back fish for dinner-dragging the plastic bag and the fish coming out one by one with hungry cats looking on...
by kyarinchan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread