Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

deported? 2006/7/23 03:00
can i go back to japan if i was deported last march?
by anne d,  

.. 2006/7/24 13:34
No, if you were deported, depending on the circumstances, you have to wait five years before you an re enter Japan.
by ... rate this post as useful

depoated 2006/7/25 23:42
i was deported because i am working in a club.they told me my bann is only one year.
by anne d, rate this post as useful

.. 2006/7/26 01:21
Then I would go to your local Japanese embassy our counsoul (or call them to ask about the specifics). Once you have been deported its a little harder to return I think.
by .. rate this post as useful

Re: Deported 2006/7/26 16:42
Would you mind telling us what happened to the club that employed you illegally? Somehow I have the impression that only the foreigner is blamed while the obvious solution to illegal foreigners is to put pressure on the people employing them, IMHO. :-)
by Kappa rate this post as useful

. 2006/7/26 16:47
Kappa in a perfect world that maybe the case, however on the flip side there woulnd't be people hiring illegal immigrants if there were not illegal immigrants willing and knowing working illegally.
by . rate this post as useful

Chicken and Egg 2006/7/26 16:58
True, the illegal immigrants are coming because they know they can find work and the clubs and companies have little to fear when they employ illegal immigrants. It makes the current anti-illegal immigrants campaign a bit ironic. :-)
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Employers too 2006/7/26 17:13
I agree that it is probably very rare for employers to get anything more than a slap on the wrist, but the owners of one company were arrested recently (a week or so back) for employing illegal Chinese immigrants. This made the TV news.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

question . . . 2007/1/27 14:28
how many days it would normaly takes for the immigration to deport a filipina ilegal alien? who will take charge of the plane fare?
by rakeeezta rate this post as useful

... 2007/1/28 02:32
Going back to the original question. Once you took up illegal employment in Japan and you were under a deportation order to return to your country of origin, it is difficult to return to Japan, at least in the near future. Do you think they will admit any person who had adverse record with the country and who may potentially commite the same offence again?
by TW rate this post as useful

i was also deported.. 2007/11/11 01:34
after staying a year in japan i was caught and deported bcoz of overstaying for i only have limited stay as a tourist in short tourist visa, then after 3 months i was again able to enter japan den work, after a year as expected i was caught again and deported.. going to japan i already used 2 different names just to get a quick visa. like the immigration tells me, since i havent done any big violents or wrong doings i was then easily released and deported since ive got my fare. right now im a graduate of a medical course and im looking forward to work again in japan.. i love japan especially the people & the place that's why of all country japan is my first choice.. to all concerned japanese kindly give me even a little of info about my problem. i believe that if i apply for a working visa i have the chance to get it. but using my own name in my passport am i still able to enter legally in japan's airport?
by michelle rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/11 09:31
Starting this November 20th, all foreigners would be photographed and fingerprinted before entering Japan. So in the future no matter what names you use on a passport, you'd be recognized if you have a negative record. I highly recommend you to go the legal way. Try to get a work visa if you really go to Japan and work.
by Tokyonet rate this post as useful

Breaking rules 2007/11/11 10:08
Tokyonet

YES, that's the way to answer, straight to the point! I have always thought that everybody shoul strive for a better life whenever and wherever they want. But following the rules,.. in any country and for everybody.
Why people want to be illegal? That is a way of corruption and brings lots of problems. Do you mind if I borrow some of your advices to give them to others?
by Nice mom rate this post as useful

deported 2007/11/14 12:25
Tokyonet and Nice mom I am with you 100 %. I can understand that some people have a hard life in their country of origin but lying and cheating isn't the way to improve one's chances. it also gives such a bad impression of immigrants in general and of whatever country the cheaters come from.
by the way I am an immigrant myself (not to Japan) and I wouldn't have dreamed to sneak illegally in the country where I live now. I simply wouldn't have been physically able to sleep or work!
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Cheating? 2007/11/15 13:08
Hello, hello...Sensei 2

"Tokyonet and Nice mom I am with you 100 %. I can understand that some people have a hard life in their country of origin but lying and cheating isn't the way to improve one's chances."

"by the way I am an immigrant myself ...... I simply wouldn't have been physically able to sleep or work!"

Wise answers, you know , the Japanese Government is working so hard on illegal immigration, and this forum is full of intelligent and mature people that likes to help to the so many Japan's fans. This world should have more guys with this kind of thinking because we can teach that everything should be done in the most honest way. Finally, as I said, this place should be used to help anybody by giving advices and never to teach how to break the law or doing hanky panky.
Getting moralist, so I better shout my "fingers", anyway thanks to all who wants to make the earth a better place to live.
P.S. I want to paste the above thoughts in the same way Sensei did it, but I don't know, dumb me!... Somebody could help me please?
by Nice mom rate this post as useful

reply to this thread