Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

English teaching certificate 2006/7/23 09:14
Were can you go to get a Tefl,Celta,Tesol certificate? Does any college or university offer them?
by Michael  

Tefl certificate 2008/6/5 08:05
There are many sites online that offer a Tefl/Tesol certificate. www.tefl.net To get a Celta certificate you have to take a course in Britain.
by Marcello rate this post as useful

Not only Britain 2008/6/5 09:15
CELTA is offered all over the world, it is just moderated in the UK. I have seen ads for CELTA courses in Spain, Thailand, South America and various other countries/ areas.
by koala1 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread