Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2nd hand helmet shop in Tokyo 2006/9/27 17:32
I would like to know whether any 2nd hand helmet store available in Tokyo.
by Sazli  

with respect... 2006/9/29 02:31
...if you are talking about motorbike helmets, and if you value your head (which, I assume, is the reason you want a helmet), then it's a bad bad bad idea to buy a second hand one.

You don't know how it's been treated, and you CANNOT see whether a helmet has been damaged by looking at the outside (unless you have X-ray eyes, in which case you can probably find that helmet shop really quickly).

Perhaps finding a cheap (Chinese import) new helmet might keep you in this life longer, for a similar price. As lonmg as it passes the safety standards, then it's safe.
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

new helmet store 2007/3/24 06:50
I would like to know any helmet store available in Tokyo-kyoto-osaka.
- Arai
- Shoei
or other make
Thanks all.
by Irfan rate this post as useful

japans helmet... 2008/6/19 11:13
hmm...last week im visit ma sister n bro in law at tokyo.. then try to find any store n shop 4 arai or shoie helmet. but im so regreat tht was nothing.so anyone pls pls give some guide etc.tq
by rockstar rate this post as useful

Arai 2008/6/19 21:38
There are many motorcycle parts shops near JR Ueno station in Tokyo. Most shops are located alongside of Showadori street.Or,you can try JP Yaoo auction or ebay.
by V.Rossi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread