Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to get Yukata or Kimono in Canada? 2006/10/30 08:58
I was wondering where I can get a Yukata or Kimono in Edmonton,Alberta or anywhere in that area? Thanks
by Miku Girl  

some ideas to pursue 2006/11/1 10:26
I believe there is a famous Japanese Friendship Garden near Edmonton. There is also a Japanese Buddhist temple. I think they have a bon odori in the summer so there should be a Japanese community there. Perhaps you could ask where they obtain the yukata for bon odori?

There may be a merchant in Edmonton or they may order items from Seattle or Vancouver? I'm sorry that is as much info as I know. Good luck in your search.
by nanshi rate this post as useful

Thanks 2006/11/1 23:15
Thanks except it's in Lethbridge =( Too far from Edmonton
by Miku Girl rate this post as useful

... 2006/11/2 10:19
There are hundreds of kimono shops on the internet, although note that few of them sell real high-quality kimono. Here are some kimono shop listings:
http://www.japan-shop.com/store/1018.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

A store where you can buy Yukata. 2008/3/18 07:38
The store in Vancouver called ''Murata WA Lifestyle Store' sell many selections of Yukata and Jimbei (for male summer cloths). You can see some of the Yukata they carry over their on line store.
Check out Murata's web site at www.murata.ca.
by Vancouver Boy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread