Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku Washington hotel Tokyo 2007/1/23 13:58
Hi,

I come across Shinjuku Washington Hotel room type as Semi Room (New Wing) what does that mean? Does that mean the room is half the size of the standard room?

The Semi Room can stay 2 adult and i infant?

I will be travelling to Tokyo in 16th Mar to 23th Mar. Can anyone recommend places to stay. my budget for the stay is ard 10,000yen - 11,000 yen per room.

by Jeslyn  

... 2007/1/24 16:49
The hotel's official website only mentions single, twin, double and triple rooms. Where did you find the name "semi room"?
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/1/24 16:54
I wondered about that too; probably the third review from the top on this page... I imagine the user meant "semi double" bed room, if there is such type available.
by AK rate this post as useful

Of course I forgot the link, sorry 2007/1/24 16:54
by AK rate this post as useful

from Asiaroom 2007/1/30 09:15
Hi Both,

I got the information from Asiaroom. http://www.asiarooms.com/japan/tokyo/shinjuku_washington.html

Is there any hotel anyone can recommend.

by jeslyn rate this post as useful

Try Hotel Kadoya 2007/1/30 10:35
Hotel Kadoya in Shinjuku is reasonable, and closer to the train/subway station, and its in that price range.

Here are 4 reviews of it.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298184-d574958-r6555966-Kadoya_Hotel-Tokyo_Kanto.html

Hotel Website : http://www.kadoya-hotel.co.jp/e_index.html

But you can also use www.tripadvisor.com to read reviews on any hotel your considering. I find the reviews very helpful and informative.

Have fun.
by shorty rate this post as useful

.. 2007/1/30 10:57
I'ved stayed at the Kadoya its your average business hotel, the cheaper rooms are your single rooms and are small, I dont think can fit two adults and an infant. The twin rooms are priced a bit over your budget.

Other hotels in the same area I can think of are the Keio Plaza and Hilton Tokyo, the Washington Hotel is nice from what I hear as well.
by .. rate this post as useful

semi-room 2007/1/31 16:40
Dear Uji,
I have the same question,
what is semi-room, I found it last 2 weeks but now it disappearred from the web.
Anyway I 've reserved the room at Washington Shinjuku and will give u the result after 10 Feb. 06
jar.
by cha rate this post as useful

semi-double 2007/1/31 17:31
tabun it's larger than single size bed and smaller than double size bed.
by pato rate this post as useful

Shinjuku Washington hotel Tokyo 2007/2/3 15:42
I stayed at the Shinjuku Washington and was given a 'semi-double'. It's slightly larger than a single, maybe 6" wider but the room is really cramped.
by hjtann rate this post as useful

the hotel 2007/7/20 18:15
Hi i was looking at staying at the this hotel. The washington one. I read here that you went ahead and booked it. IF you wouldn't mind could you please tell me what you thougth of it? i am considering it for my trip. Thanks.
by db rate this post as useful

Shinjuku Washington Official Website 2008/6/5 11:46
Can anyone provide the official website for Shinjuku Washington please. I've read the rooms are cramped but nice. I need feedback from someone who had stayed there since I cannot check out the room online.
by Souvent rate this post as useful

Shinjuku Washington 2008/6/5 13:28
Souvent,

Can anyone provide the official website for Shinjuku Washington please.

Took about 5 seconds to find on Google...
http://www.wh-rsv.com/english/shinjuku/index.html

I've read the rooms are cramped but nice. I need feedback from someone who had stayed there since I cannot check out the room online.

The rooms are not especially large, but are acceptably comfortable. This is reflected in the reasonable price compared to other flashier hotels in the area
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Thanks, Dave 2008/6/6 11:03
Thanks so much. I'm looking to make reservation for my trip and appreciate the feedback. Do you have any recommendation in Shinjuku ? Thanks again.
by Souvent rate this post as useful

reply to this thread