Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Jusco Osaka 2007/2/7 00:56
Is there a Jusco store in Osaka?

thank you
by love Japan  

... 2007/2/7 08:22
Yes, there seem to be 18 Jusco stores in Osaka Prefectures. Four of them are located in the city of Osaka.

The most centrally located is the Nodahanshin Store, about 2.5 kilometers west of Osaka/Umeda Station (get off at Noda Station, a 3 minutes ride by Hanshin Railways from Hanshin Umeda Station).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Jusco supermarket in Osaka 2008/3/11 18:07
Will spend few days in Osaka next month and like to have some shopping. Kindly suggest where i can find AEON/JUSCO supermarket (not sure which name i should use). Prefer the one that is accessed by JR. Thankssss.
by Phontong rate this post as useful

overseas model of cannon 2008/4/2 10:39
I am currently living at moriguchi-shi. i want to buy an over seas model camera of cannon which supports english language. i have searched for it in Jusco at Tanimachi lane. but i came to know that the items available there will not have english menu . i also came to know that there is some other jusco store where we can get international models. can any one suggest me how to go there,
by rahul rate this post as useful

... 2008/4/4 13:50
i want to buy an over seas model camera of cannon which supports english language. i have searched for it in Jusco at Tanimachi lane. but i came to know that the items available there will not have english menu . i also came to know that there is some other jusco store where we can get international models.

All canon cameras support English along with approx. 18 total languages. Overseas models differ from Japanese models in that they include international warranties and English manuals.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread