Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sports shop in Tokyo 2007/3/10 07:22
Hey guys,

I have a friend going over to Tokyo soon and I am hoping he'll be able to get me some J-League merchandise when he's there...

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good sports (football) shop in Tokyo? I remember being in Shinjuku - i think - and finding one a block away from the station but I dont know the name of it.

Any help appreciated!
by Cole  

J-League merchandise 2007/3/11 18:49
From a blog:
Towards Ochanomizu Station on Hongo-dori, the first major left turn before the Tokyo Garden Palace Hotel takes you along "Soccer Street" to the Japan Football Museum. The modern museum presents a retrospect of the 2002 World Cup held in Japan and Korea through video and football artifacts, including jerseys and other memorabilia from the successful tournament. The museum also reveals the history of soccer in Japan and includes a gift shop with official merchandise and original soccer goods of the Japan national team and J-League teams.
JFA House 3-10-15, Hongo Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
Admission: 500 yen. Hours: Tues-Fri 1pm-6pm; Sat-Sun 10pm-7pm

http://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/2006/10/ochanomizu-yushima-guide.html
by Kappa rate this post as useful

table tennis shop in downtown tokyo area 2008/10/28 14:32
looking to buy table tennis equipmeny while in shinjuku tokyo. does anyone have any info on where to get it?
by spidey rate this post as useful

KAMO Soccer Shop 2008/10/28 22:13
Hi Cole,
I think KAMO is the shop you are looking for which is around 5 mins walks from JR Shinjuku South exit.
I have it mapped in Google map for you. Just go to Google map, make sure you turn the globe and Japan is visible in your screen. Then type in KAMO Shinjuku and click 'search option' which is located next to 'Search Map' button. From the drop-down menu, choose 'User-created content'. Then click 'Search Map'. You should see the blue pin on the map.
Let me know if you have problem finding the map.
Cheers
by Stephen rate this post as useful

Ignore my post please 2008/10/28 22:14
forgot to check the date and Cole's post was a year ago. Sorry for the confusion......
by .. rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/10/29 04:38
Hi Stephen! How bizarre to check my email and find a reply to my question :) Thanks anyway - i'll definitely be back in Tokyo sometime next year, so i'll pop in to Kamo
by Cole rate this post as useful

reply to this thread