Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo - Shinjuku Park Hotel 2007/3/11 18:51
Hi,

Anyone knoe anything about the "Shinjuku Park Hotel". It was all I could book on a short time frame within my budget.

Maps, Info, Reviews. All information appreciated thankyou.

by MichaelW  

Google it. 2007/3/12 08:58
Hi I just tried google for Shinjuku Park hotel and saw
hotel web site and then tried lonely planet review and it had small map and said
standard class hotel.
Pic's of rooms look good.
Not bad price to.
Try it and if no joy ask again. I think if in trouble
about finding it just take taxi and have address written down for driver.
Should not cost to much as looks within minutes of station.
Kiwi
by Kiwi rate this post as useful

Shinjuku Park Hotel 2007/3/12 12:42
Michael,

The hotel is just behind the Kinokuniya book store next to Takashimaya Times Square, so it's only a short walk from Shinjuku station, and certainly not worth taking a taxi.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Thanks Guys 2007/3/12 13:37
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I will write a review when i get back in 2 weeks
by MichaelW rate this post as useful

feedback 2007/5/4 08:10
Well,

I stayed at the Shinjuku park hotel and found it really good. nice location, easy enough to find, well priced, great breakfast and an easy way to start my first trip to Japan. I would recommend it
by michaelw rate this post as useful

shinjuku park hotel 2007/10/10 20:17
Not sure what to do after getting off from Narita Express (from ariport) at Shinjuku station, how to find Shinjuku Park Hotel?

Is it within walking distance? Which exit? Which direction to go after emerging from the station?

I have an exam to take which is near the hotel, exam centre advised me to stay at Shinjuku Park Hotel.

Can anyone help?

LCHAN
by LCHAN rate this post as useful

LCHAN 2007/10/11 08:48
As mentioned by Dave in Saitama, the hotel is just behind the Kinokuniya book store next to Takashimaya Times Square. Remember these names, and you will have little difficulty to find the hotel. There are many maps. Use the "New South Exit".
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread