Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

filipina & japanese-paraguayan marriage 2007/3/12 16:05
i am a 21 yrs. old filipina and i have a japanese-paraguayan bf. we are planning to get married. however we don't know what are the documents needed and where shall we get it. my bf is in japan right now and i am in the philippines. another thing is...if we get married here in philippines,would it be easier for him to get me?
i really need your help...
by bettyboop  

... 2007/3/12 18:04
Inquire at the Japanese embassy in Manila or an immigration office in Japan:
by Uji rate this post as useful

the answers of your problem 2007/7/30 09:25
hi,me too im 21years old married to a japanese,if you really want get married by a japanese,you must be sure that your bf stay here as long as 10daysvisit.dahil makikita yun sa passport nya once you go in japan embassy,if your bf wants to marry you,then you can ask them to go there in philippines.and that time of his arrival,punta kau agad embassy apply for legal capacity,you bring birth certificate and the japanese bring kosekitohon if divorce yung japanese-paraguayan yung jusekitohon dalhin nya or divorce paper nila,its better magdala sya kosekitohon at divorce paper nya.bring them to embassy that all requirements needed at the time of his arrival in philippines if his arrival is early,punta kayo agad sa embassy if night dating nya ,kinabukasan kaagad magpunta kayo,and you can ask too the information at entrance of embassy.hope that i can help your problem,after marriages ipasok yun municipal registered at 10days bago nyo makuha.as of now the japanese embassy have new rules,sa agency ka na magpalakad all the transactions you need so its better find the accredited agency of japan embassy and that agency knows the answer of your problem and question ok,ganbatte ne..
by yuri rate this post as useful

reply to this thread