Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Love Hotel in Kyoto 2007/3/16 16:55
Are there any Love Hotel in Kyoto? How much and is it possible to make reservations?
by twinkle  

Love hotels 2007/3/16 22:47
Twinkle,

Are there any Love Hotel in Kyoto?

Yes.

How much and is it possible to make reservations?

How much will depend on the hotel and how long you want to spend there. You could probably be looking at paying anything from 4,000 yen to 20,000 yen.
Only a very small proportion of love hotels accept reservations.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Any concrete advices? :) 2007/4/30 21:22
I wonder if anyone here can give a name/location of a nice LH in Kyoto? When searching the net, I just found rooms which looked very standard. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for the weirdest thing in town ;) Still, a bit luxury and a big bath (maybe pool?) would be nice. Any recommendations?
by ryuugakusei rate this post as useful

This is the ranking list. 2007/5/1 01:51
by Blue cat rate this post as useful

south 2007/5/1 21:49
A good one is located near the Kyoto-minami(south of Kyoto) interchange of the Meishin express way.
by Hiroki rate this post as useful

Thanks a lot! 2007/5/2 22:58
Thank you very much, these links were helpful. I found the Sari Hotel, too, but not having a car I totally missed the southern expressway-exit. I think I will find something decent in that area :)
by ryuugakusei rate this post as useful

Love Hotel in Hiroshima 2007/5/22 17:49
Does anybody know if there are some love hotels in Hiroshima, where they are, how much, etc.?
Thanks!!
by yot rate this post as useful

just look . . . 2007/5/23 11:39
around most train stations within a few blocks & you will find them.
by love a hotel rate this post as useful

On the back side of all big stations. 2009/3/19 14:35
They are always on the back side of big stations.

If you go to any big station in any part of Japan and go to the side of the station that doesn't have much night life that is the side you will find all the love hotels.
by love hotel man (guest) rate this post as useful

i would say... 2009/4/4 10:13
... go to Osaka instead!! I mean, if itLs for the experience of a Love hotel, Osaka is not far from Kyoto and has a reputation as having the craziest love hotels in Japan!!
by aerond rate this post as useful

reply to this thread