Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

looking for thrift store in Osaka, Kyoto 2007/3/26 00:59
Can anyone help me find second hand, thrift stores in Osaka and Kyoto? I am looking to browse for bargains. Can anyone give me directions to Tokyu Hands in Osaka? I want to buy a rain chain and found previous posts directing us to Tokyu Hands.

Thank You!!
by love Japan  

kobe 2008/1/14 00:21
sorry i just saw your post today. i just happened to pass by this website by chance.
i know a tokyu hands store in sannomiya, kobe. take the jr or hankyu line and get off at sannomiya station. hmm it's hard to tell the directions, but you could ask a station attendant to give you a map. it's only about 15 min. walking distance from the station.
hope this helps. although it's been a year now since you've posted it. or if someone else is looking for that store who's in kobe or osaka. :)
by jet rate this post as useful

Tokyu Hands 2008/1/14 14:25
Kobe: Tokyu Hands is close to Sannomiya station, about a 5 minutes walk. take the west exit and walk towards the Kitano area, look for Ikuta road, leading to the shrine of the same name.

Osaka: Tokyu Hands Store 3-4-12 Minami-senba
Chuo-ku
subway stop: Shinsaibashi

a store called LOFT as similar stuff. found in every major city including Osaka Kita and Kobe Sannomiya

by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread