Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

American-trained hairstylists in Osaka 2007/4/1 13:51
Do you know of and/or have you been to a hairstylist in Osaka who has experience cutting a Caucasian person's hair? I have not been satisfied with haircuts I've had done by Japanese hairstylists. I am a female from America.
by Maya  

Kobe 2007/4/1 19:10
I'm sure there are places in Osaka, but I go to a wonderful place in Kobe where the stylists trained in London- they have a large foreign clientle and I'm always really happy with what they do. The salon's name is Billy, and it's in Sannomiya, so not too far from Osaka.
by Kate rate this post as useful

Thanks, Kate 2007/4/1 23:30
Maybe I'll go try Billy. Sannomiya isn't too far from here, but I'd still prefer to find someone in Osaka...

What's the name of the person there that you go to? Are they all good?

Thanks for your prompt reply!!
by Maya rate this post as useful

billy salon 2007/4/2 10:03
There are only two stylists, Yasu and Rie (Rie does my hair), and they're both really good. :)
by Kate rate this post as useful

Thanks, Kate 2007/4/2 23:29
Thanks so much, Kate. Your answers have been very helpful. After I go (maybe this weekend??), I'll write again to let you know what I thought of Billy. Thanks again.

American-trained hairstylist 2007/10/17 21:15
I just replied to this,but it disappeared. Anyways, my girlfriend is a professional American-trained hairstylist in Osaka.
by steve rate this post as useful

More info, please... 2007/10/17 22:29
Steve, could you please tell me where your girlfriend works and how I can reach her? I'm willing to give her a try. Kobe is actually a bit farther than I'd like to go just for a haircut, so I've never gone to Billy. I appreciate any and all information you can give me. Thanks.

Hairstylist 2007/10/19 17:47
She just came to Osaka,so she won't be working at a salon until next month.So,if you'd like you can just set up a time privately with her.Email me at, steveskATnetzeroDOTnet and I'll send you her email.She's Japanese,but she can speak English.
by steve rate this post as useful

Steve??? 2007/10/24 20:21
Did you get the email I sent you (or at least tried sending you) two or three days ago? I'm waiting for a reply...

reply to this thread