Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Going to Fuji Rock Festival 2007/4/13 03:16
Hi everyone,

I'd like to go to Fuji Rock Festival this summer with some of my friends and I've got some questions cause none of us has been there before. Where can we buy tickets, what's the easiest way to get there and how should we prepare ourselves before going ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Macarena
by Diana28  

Wow... 2007/4/15 15:34
That sounds fun. What day is it and where? I would like to go too!
by Phil rate this post as useful

visit this site 2007/4/16 03:26
by rock rate this post as useful

Re:Going to Fuji Rock Festival 2007/4/22 21:25
Hi Macarena,

I'm going to Fuji Rock Festival this summer as well and had the same questions as yours at the beginning. But someone has recommended me this website on another forum www.insidejapantours.com
They are offering fantastic Fuji Rock Packages. Just have a look at the itinerary. For me it's perfect. Package includes full 3 day Fuji Rock Festival tickets so you don't have to worry where and how to get it.

Hope that helps.
by monia rate this post as useful

to get to fuji rock... 2007/4/23 19:50
the festival is held in naeba, niigata prefecture. the easiest way to get there is by joetsu shinkansen bullet train - get off at echigo yuzawa station, about 1.5hrs from tokyo station. the festival offers shuttle buses between yuzawa and naeba. Rock has given the website from where you can buy tickets. i found my hotel via wwww.welovesnow.com a local travel agency...
by jeffrey rate this post as useful

hotel 2007/4/23 21:17
Book accommodation as early as possible as well!
by fujirock rate this post as useful

Sparse accommodation then.. 2007/6/13 15:37
Actually, its my first time going this year and have tickets for the first day.. it's ok just to wait it out till morning then? was thinking about booking the return part of the journey for the following day (Sat) but haven't got those shinkansen tickets yet..
what time does the gig get up and running? would hate to miss The Cure since that's a big reason I'm going. Thanks!
by T-Moose rate this post as useful

Lodging 2007/6/24 19:01
I'm really trying to get to FRF this summer with a few friends. But, I don't have tickets yet, nor do I have a hotel booking. We only plan to go for one day, but do you think it is necessary to have a hotel room?

I figure that it might be rather hard and inconvenient to stay at a hotel, and we don't have camping gear since we're only here for the summer.

I want to call and buy tickets immediately, but I'm worried that it might be a bad idea to go without a place to stay. Is there lots of lodging in the area?

Thanks for your help!
by SPS05 rate this post as useful

fuji rock 2007/7/21 10:39
I went last year, it was way cool. The line up this year looks great too. only one week to go yipee!
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/2007-fuji-rock-festival-in-july/
by Andora rate this post as useful

Package deal 2007/7/30 21:26
FAO: Monia.

Hey Monia,

I'm hoping to head over for the festival next year from the UK and I was wondering how the package offered here http://www.insidejapantours.com/index.php?content=Fuji%20Rock&include=no#top worked out for you.

Thanks,
r00
by r00 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread