Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Uwajima or Kubokawa? 2007/5/21 16:11
Next year when we go to Japan we are considering a day trip out of Okayama, and are trying to decide on either
Uwajima or Kubokawa, basically we're more interested in the train trip then the destination.
We plan on staying at either only about 2 hours, so i was wondering which is considered the most picturesque journey?
and do either have a shopping centre in walking distance of the station where we could buy lunch?
by Philip  

... 2007/5/23 15:42
The best journey would be a round trip: Okayama - Matsuyama - Uwajima - Kubokawa - Kochi - Okayama. But it takes a lot of time.

Uwajima has a few shopping opportunities close to the station, but not many. I am not familiar with Kubokawa, but most stations are usually not far from a convenience store, where you can buy lunch.
by Uji rate this post as useful

I agree 2008/1/6 01:52
I agree with Uji, but also try to get the novel A TOUCH OF OUR SLEEVES by Bekka Jion for description of course.
by hiro rate this post as useful

reply to this thread