Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Customs at "Oedo Onsen Monogatari" ? 2007/6/23 08:09
Hello! I'm planning on going at least twice to Oedo Onsen Monogatari in Odaiba during my trip to Tokyo and I was wondering if anyone can give me any detailed experiences from going there? For example, What do you do with your wallet? How do you pay for everything? I heard that there are shops and restaurants/games in the onsen. You probably can't carry around your wallet and personals with you around the onsen so what do you do if you want to buy food or play a game?
by Jen  

... 2007/6/23 14:00
What do you do with your wallet?

Put it in a locker.

How do you pay for everything?

First, you pay the admission fee at the entrance. Then you get a wristband to purchase additional things, such as food and drinks. When exiting, you pay the balance.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/24 13:35
The admission fee is for the onsen only right ? and how many times can we go inside the onsen ? Must we bring our toileteries ?

Are we able to try different types of onsens or just one ?

Are the onsens here comparable with others as published in http://www.japanesehouses.com ?
by hoon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread