Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

40th Tokyo Motor Show 2007/7/2 15:56
Hi all, Anyone know about this motor show at Chiba?..Is it a huge event held annually or just a small exhibition? How do i get to Makuhari Messe Chiba city?

Thanks!
by lisa  

. 2007/7/3 12:28
The Tokyo Motor show is a HUGE international motor show.

To get to the convention from Tokyo, take the JR Keiyo Line from Tokyo Station to Kaihin-Makuhari station.
by John rate this post as useful

... 2007/7/3 12:28
It is one of the largest and oldest automobile exhibitions in the world. Here are all the details:
http://www.tokyo-motorshow.com/eng/
by Uji rate this post as useful

online purchasing 2007/8/5 13:01
hi, again, about this tokyo motor show, i intend to purchase the advance ticket using their online system. But i notice that, there is no date indication on the day of visiting the event on the ticket. How are we supposed to know which date we are entitled to attend the event?Or is it we dont have to fix the date and attend the event ANYDAY that we want? I've tried email the website owner, but no reply. Anyone can help me on this?Thank u very much..
by lisa21 rate this post as useful

The website says: 2007/8/5 13:09
"* Admission ticket is valid only for 1 person on 1 time per 1 ticket.
* The ticket is valid on any date within the show schedule. You do not need to specify the date of your visit."
by AK rate this post as useful

when? 2007/10/8 18:26
Noticed that there's no news on the daily opening hours. Don't want to arrive there to closed shutters.

What are the hours of the motor show?
by Saus rate this post as useful

Opening hours 2007/10/8 18:54
If you go to the Visitors section from the above website, you will find:

General Public Days : Oct.27(Sat) - Nov.11(Sun)
Weekdays 10:00 - 18:00
Saturdays and Holidays 9:30 - 19:00
by AK rate this post as useful

hmm 2007/10/9 20:08
thanks for the info. Has anyone gone before? Is 10am - 6 pm enough to cover the entire area?
by Saus rate this post as useful

Pictures? 2007/10/11 10:49
Is taking pictures allowed at the event? I had no problems when I went to the game show.
by Joe rate this post as useful

reply to this thread