Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

watching Soccer at home tokyo. 2007/7/8 21:15
Hello,

I am currently living in Tokyo and I am wondering if there is a way for me to watch english premier league soccer at my dorm room. (its a student dorm).

I dont know how to subscribe, where, or how much it will cost me per month. I dont know if it is allowed in the dorm or not even.

Please help me.

Thank you.
by sonaiko  

... 2007/7/10 12:54

to watch english premier league soccer at my dorm room. (its a student dorm).
Skyperfect TV airs English Premier League.
http://soccer.skyperfectv.co.jp/Premier/index.html
I dont know how to subscribe, where, or how much it will cost me per month. I dont know if it is allowed in the dorm or not even.

Monthly charge for "European Soccer Set" is 3600 yen. You also need outdoor antenna and decorder, both of which you can rent from Skyperfect.

The biggest problem may be if your landlord allows you to install outdoor antenna because in many cases you have to make a hole on the wall for a connecting cable.

by J lady rate this post as useful

thanx 2007/7/10 17:09
thanx for the big help. I couldnt find on the website how to register with them, maybe becoz i still cant read good japanese.

I am living in a dorm, i doubt they will allow me to make holes. Isnt there any other way than holes in the wall?!
by sanad rate this post as useful

ventilation duct 2007/7/30 04:21
attache the dish to the railings, and put the cable throught the ventilation duct. Finish off with putty.
by ja rate this post as useful

. 2007/7/30 04:23
If you're living in a dorm wouldn't the logical thing to do is ask the school and or the company that operates your dorm, on site assistance, or your dorm mates, or neighbors before proceeding?
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread