Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I buy stretch lame in Japan? 2007/7/18 08:35
I am very interested in buying stretch lame, I live in Mexico but I want to buy using credit card. Does anyone know where that fabric is sold? The name, email or phone of the fabric store.

Thanks

Ivan
by Ivan Alarcon  

... 2007/7/22 15:42
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Stretch lame 2007/7/22 23:47
Yes, thank you for your response. I have bought many yard to them, but they have only six colors and I am looking for the colors the don't have. They told me that they buy the fabric in Japan.

Ivan Alarcon
by Ivan rate this post as useful

stretch lame 2007/7/24 11:34
I am very interested in founding a fabric shop in Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, etc) where I can find the stretch lame.
I will thank your help.

Fabric 2007/7/24 11:48
Ivan,

Try Kinkado in Ikebukuro or Yuzawaya in Kamata, Urawa, Kichijoji, etc.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

... 2007/7/24 23:29
If you have a chance to visit Tokyo, go to Nippori district near JR Nippori Station. The road, which starts from the staion, is lined up with dozens of fabric shops.

Most of them are wholesalers but they also sell to individuals.

Stretch lame fabric 2007/7/25 08:54
Thanks for the info. Do you have any name of the fabric shops on that street? I appreciate your help.

About J Lady recommendation 2007/8/14 09:43
Hi J Lady
I would like to know if you can tell me the website of one of the fabric stores you told me. I want to reach them because I need stretch lame and I live in Mexico.

Thanks

Ivan
by Ivan Alarcon rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/15 10:59
Iwan, I don't know which shop has stretch lame and intends to export abroad. How about sending a mail to this address? This may be a starting point.

Mr. Iwase
Nippori Textile Wholesale Cooperative Society
grow-up.iwase@cd.wakwak.com

Thanks for the response 2007/8/15 11:14
Thanks J Lady, I will try.

Stretch lame 2007/11/30 05:25
Ivan
I am also looking for this stretch lame in purple. have you had any luck?
by Greg rate this post as useful

reply to this thread