Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working In Hiroshima 2007/7/30 10:23
Okay, question.. I've " Lived " in Japan for 2 years. The reason for " is because it was via the military. I was stationed in Iwakuni. I met my wife there.. etc etc. I now am in the military in california but I was offered a job by my wife's dad to come work at his company. Basically I will be cleaning office buildings and homes, and even working with her brother at his own successful demolishin job. I'm not the best at speaking Japanese, but I do understand ALOT, the language combined with hand movements and situations.. I was wondering how fast I would adapt to the language if being fully emersed ( spelled right? ) in Japanese language and culture. I know my way around Hiroshima pretty well and I'd be living with her parents ( they have quite a large house ) right outside the city. Also would I be treated differently because I dont speak Japanese well? Basically if some one could just give me a few insiders on working along side Japanese.
by Compai  

Living in Hiroshima 2007/8/8 05:53
Dear Mr. Compai,

Everything you asked depends on how much you love your wife and your wife's family, country, culture and language. I am very happy to be in love with my wife from Hiroshima (Kure) and to enjoy love, affection and respectation with her most beloved family. After that, everything becomes simple (work, language e.t.c). Clear-out your priorities. Brother Omiros
by Omiros Kavaklis rate this post as useful

reply to this thread