Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I really dont understand this.... 2007/7/31 11:56
Recently I chatted with a japanese online. We sort of like eachother. We are both in different countries..I guess LDR is the thing which is troubling us.

During our conversation he said "I really like your personality", and I said "I like too, you have a good heart" After that he replied "No, Im not a sweet man" then he replied me in japanese. (as below)Im really confuse....I tried translating it but the online translator is giving me rubbish. Can anybody tell me whats on his mind? *sad~ Anyway i replied him "Wakatta...."

もし私が優しい人だったら、あなたが私に好きだと言った時、私はシンガポールへ行き、あなたに優しくキスをするでしょう。そうではないので、私はsweet heartではない。
by lsycinderalla  

... 2007/8/2 14:17
Maybe he used some online (=literal at best) translator.

もし私が優しい人だったら、あなたが私に好きだと言った時、私はシンガポールへ行き、あなたに優しくキスをするでしょう。そうではないので、私はsweet heartではない。

I *guess* the gist is that:
If I had a sweet/kind heart, when you told me you liked me, I would have gone to Singapore and kiss you gently. Since I am not doing that/I did not do that, I don't have (or deserve to be called as having) a sweet/kind heart.
by AK rate this post as useful

.....understand 2007/8/2 15:36
I see...now I understand ^_^ thanks for translating yeah! Trying hard to pick up japanese language now...
by lsycinderalla rate this post as useful

reply to this thread