Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sending money back to Singapore 2007/7/31 17:38
How should I do to transfer YEN money to my SIN dollars without incurred alot of bank charges and conversion rate?
by LVS  

TT 2007/8/2 15:23
You can always use GoLloyds service, they charge only 2000 yen for transfer. Whereas if you use other services (banks) they can charge up to 5000 yen or more.

FYI not all banks accept YEN so you have to check with GoLloyds and ask which bank in Singapore do accept YEN.
by eric rate this post as useful

good idea 2007/8/2 21:52
This info is useful. I will be able to know where to go for transferring $ to Singapore after I get my first job.
Thank you!

best rgds
by Jason rate this post as useful

reply to this thread