Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Please hellp 2007/8/2 14:22
Can somebody translate me that "Glory to the defeated" to kanji
by Piotrek  

... 2007/8/5 11:25

...is the Japanese for "Glory to the defeated." Note, however, that in Japanese there is no way to write the WHOLE phrase only using kanji.

It consists of two kanji s (the defeated), one hiragana (to), two more kanji h (glory), and one hiragana (object marker), and the "to" and the object marker are "hiragana," which form important parts of the phrase.
by AK rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/8/5 17:50
by Piotr Jablonski rate this post as useful

reply to this thread