Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Using japanese electronics in Europe? 2007/8/12 17:53
I have a japanese hair dryer and curling iron and was wondering if they are gonna work in the UK? If I used a converter?
by nm  

Japanese appliances 2007/8/13 10:15

Plugging 100 V Japanese appliances straight into 240 V mains is likely to burn them up and is extremely dangerous. You could buy a step-down transformer, but these are pretty clunky, so it would probably be cheaper and easier just to buy new appliances in the UK.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread