Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

business tour guide in Japan needed 2007/8/14 18:13
Hi,

I am going to Japan for business trip to import cars from Japan, and I need someone who speak good english and have a knowledge of car business in Japan. Is anyone know where I can find such a person? Thx in advance.

Regards,

Jefrey
by Jefrey  

... 2007/8/15 00:14
http://www.jetro.go.jp/

This might be a starting point. From your description, what you are NOT looking for is an interpreter or a tour guide, or a non-industry expert car fanatic. You are more looking for an industry expert/consultant with connections.
by AK rate this post as useful

Jetro 2007/8/15 04:17
Thx AK, but I think that is a website for big investment, whereby what I am looking for is like trading company or exporters from Japan, so maybe there are some places in Tokyo or Osaka that have a lot of cars, and I would like to visit those places. Any idea?
by Jefrey rate this post as useful

used? 2007/8/15 13:00
Used cars?
by dunit rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/15 13:31
There are a lot of new car dealers and used car dealers (for individuals to visit for their own purchases), but if you need help looking them up, finding out the locations, establishing a contact in advance so that you can go to negotiate on a business-to-business terms, then you would need a business consultant or something... that's why I posted JETRO, I don't know but I thought they might be able to introduce you to some small-medium enterprise contacts.
by AK rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/15 14:45
I agree with AK. JETRO does not necessarily deal with big companies. They are more catered to small/medium companies in recent years since big business do not need their support. See Tie-up Promotion site of JETRO.
http://www3.jetro.go.jp/ttppoas/index.html
by J Lady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread