Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shops for fashion accessories in Tokyo? 2007/8/19 19:03
I'm looking for a shop who sells cheap, nice and unique fashion accessories wholesale. I've been to Claire's once and they only have limited stocks. I actually have a business in my home country that sells accessories. Most of my customers likes the one that came from Japan. I'm looking for long necklaces, desired length is from around the chest to the stomach and with big and unique pendants, such as giant strawberries, apples, cherries, owls, acorns, etc,, and earrings, bangles, and charmed bracelets.. anything that is KJL (Kenneth Jay Lane) Inspired accessories.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I hope you could help me find a store that is near to shinjuku, harajuku, shibuya, ebisu, or ropponggi. thanks.,

wholesale or not is ok..
by Camille  

... 2007/8/21 21:56
In Tokyo, BAKUI-CHO SHINMICHI street i”n‹ς’¬V“Ή’Κ‚θjis known for wholesale districts of fashion items. Also, ASAKUSABASHI iσ‘‹΄jis famous for accessory parts, such as, beads. I think some shops sell complete products, too. BAKUI-CHO and ASAKUSHABASHI is very near.
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Not BAKUI-CHO, 2007/8/21 23:25
but BAKURO-CHO(”n‹ς’¬j
by ... rate this post as useful

Tnks 2007/8/22 09:05
Oops, thanks!
(Kanji is difficult...)
by J Lady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread