Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to get from airport to hotel 2007/8/23 05:53
I contacted the hotel we are staying at, Villa Fontaine in Mita and asked how to get to them from the narita airport. They said take the airport limo to pacific hotelin tokyo and then a ten min. taxi to the hotel. Only hotel I found in tokyo close to that name is the Le mariden grand pacific. is this correct. Where do I find the rate. I found info to the tokyo station..but how hard is it to get to my hotel from that station. we are looking for the easiest/fastest way to get there after such a long flight. please help or we will surly get lost. help!!!
by James roman  

... 2007/8/23 18:27
It is the "Le Meridien Pacific Tokyo", also known as "Hotel Pacific Tokyo".

The timetable is here:
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/timetable/narita/shinagawa_ebisu_h.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2007/8/24 04:24
As mentioned the Hotel Pacific is right across from Shinagawa station, so an alternative is taking the Narita Express to Shinagawa Station, and it should be a short taxi ride from there. If you have lots of luggage then the limousine bus is the best way.

http://www.hvf.jp/eng/mita/img/map_b.gif
by John rate this post as useful

Thank you for your help..one more q 2007/8/24 05:13
In this forum i have seen ads from individuals who offer limo services, rides from and to airport, sightseeing etc.. (not thru a company)..can I trust this type of transaction
by James Roman rate this post as useful

. 2007/8/24 06:21
I don't know about the ads, however please note that Narita Airport to Tokyo is a long and expensive ride!

It takes nearly 1 hour by fastest train from Narita Airport to Tokyo, and it is slower by car or bus (maybe 1hr 30mins - 2hrs), so you can imagine how much and how long it will cost a private driver or taxi.
by John rate this post as useful

not cheap 2007/8/24 07:36
I heard that it's about 30,000 yen to get to Central Tokyo by taxi- if the traffic is good.
by Sira rate this post as useful

. 2007/8/24 10:59
A fixed fare taxi costs 17,000 yen from NRT to Minato or Chuo-ku, central Tokyo.
by Tokyonet rate this post as useful

whatever! 2007/8/24 12:08
by ... rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/25 09:00
In this forum i have seen ads from individuals who offer limo services, rides from and to airport, sightseeing etc.. (not thru a company)..can I trust this type of transaction

No. you should be very cautious, because there seem to be some scams out there. Just recently I heard an English announcement at Narita Airport, warning travelers to use only taxis and limousines, which have green license plates, i.e. are registered properly as a vehicle that can serve as a taxi.

A regular taxi ride from the airport to central Tokyo costs around 14,000 to 20,000 Yen, depending on where you want to go.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread