Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

layover at Narita 2007/8/23 06:22
I have got around 6 hours at Narita between an AA flight and a United flight. Would like to do some shopping, dont really care about leaving the airport but would like to see ALL the shops/facilities. I understand this would mean going thru passport control (imiigration) Do you think that the rest of the shops are worth going through passport control?
by bobnash  

Narita airport 2007/8/23 19:44
airside are all the duty-free shops and brand boutiques, landside are post office, money exchange, restaurants. See: http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/dutyfree/index.html
But I am afraid you will have to change the terminals. AA as a member of oneworld is terminal 2 with oneworld member JAL, while star alliance member United is in terminal 1 with star alliance member ANA.
by Peter rate this post as useful

thanks for the info! 2007/8/23 23:09
i dont mind changing terminals, with six hours i can take my time and shop while transfering. I was just curious if I would have any trouble going thru passport control on an international transit flight. I would not be going thru customs though?
by bobnash rate this post as useful

reply to this thread