Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

work, scolarship, foundations 2007/8/24 08:00
Hello,

I will go to Japan next week, and will stay there about three and half weeks.
This time i will go just sightseeing and see my friends, but the next time i be like to stay there much more longer ^^
soo i be like to ask where i can get direct true informations for some my questions..
1. for jobs(are have something like info working centar)
2. for scolarships, are probably on some university, or maybe in some place in goverment?
3.. some kind of fondations, who giving sholarships, for studing language or something similar..
that will be the most for Tokyo, or Kyoto, but can for any place in Japan.
thanks a lot : )
by boy  

more information 2007/8/25 10:58
At least you have to provide what you do now and what country you live in to get meaningful answer to those question (esp. 2 and 3).

Scholarship is available in your home country, your university, and some in Japan, but you should secure funding before you leave you country.

In general, it's difficult to get funding just for language study unless you major Japanese , or more typically east asian studies (anything similar).
by anoir rate this post as useful

reply to this thread