Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

spouse propery to be found ? 2007/8/24 20:10
Dear Sir,
i am an SRI LANKAN wish to seeking ur kind help to resolve my Aunty's problem.My Aunty married to a Japanese and he passed away when they were living in srilanka.she gets pension from japanese goverment.Before husband passed away he told her that some of his propery including House has been given away to her as a GIFT and enterd in the DEED too.she coudnt visit japan to see all this before his death.Now she wants to get all the details of her husband's property which entitled her ownership.Please help me how to find solution for this problems at ur ealiest. if we are asked to visit japan then pl inform us to whom we have to contact pl. I will be very greatful you , sir.
by Hasaan Ansar  

. 2007/8/25 13:56
Get a lawyer dealing in international law or hire one who works in Japan, 2. talk to the Japanese Embassy/Consulate in your country to see what options are available.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread