Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Manga Cafe's 2007/8/27 17:54
I heard you can spend the night in these places. Does anyone know if its worth it if we haven't booked any accomodation? Or is safer to just go to a hostel and see if they have a room?
by Shwin777  

. 2007/8/28 09:44
I explained before Manga cafes maynot be the most confortable place in the world to sleep. Not all are private, not all have shower facilities, not all are open all day, or have eating facilities etc of course there are Manga cafes that do have private ares etc, so it depends on which one you find.

"Worth" depends on how much worth you put into a good night's sleep, especially after traveling and walking all day.

Unlike Manga cafes, you know that youth hostels do have real sleeping accommodations. However sometimes they're hard to find if you ddidn't do any research beforehand. So if you don't make advance reservations (which I think you should if you know you're going to be in a place), then have a list prepared of places and where they are so you can check or at least call to see if they have availability.
by John rate this post as useful

manga cafes 2007/8/28 09:49
Its true manga cafes have not good quality, but they are fun and most of time you share room, which can be fun. i hope i help u some. not all have sleeping rooms
by mimiru rate this post as useful

reply to this thread