Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

singapore hakkaido 2007/8/29 19:55
Hi, we are planning a trip to Hokkaido in december and we plan to spend around 4 days in otaru and then to sohoro club med. sorry i have to ask very basic questions, could you please advise where we should fly to first and what is the easiest way to transfer from otaru to club med? thanks.
by stacy tan  

... 2007/8/30 10:14
You will fly in Chitose airport (in Sapporo). JR rapid takes you to Otaru station (1hr 10min, 1740yen)

From Otaru to Sahoro, take JR rapid to Sapporo station and transfer to JR Limited Express (Super Ozora or Tokachi) to Shintoku station. (6490 yen, 3hrs) Club Med is 20 min away from the station by car. Ask the resort/travel agency if there is a shuttle bus service.
by J Lady rate this post as useful

singapore hokkaido 2007/8/30 16:23
thanks, J lady,

just realised that i can only fly to and from obihiro to singapore with my special airfare, so it may not make sense to spend 4 hours each way just to see otaru. Are there anything nearer obihiro that i can do/see in december?
by singapore hokkaido rate this post as useful

reply to this thread