Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to visit in September 2007/8/30 02:01
I am confused. Where to visit in Sept? 1) Kyoto-Nara-Osaka. 2) Tokyo. 3) Hokkaido if I only have 7 days to do it in Sept.
by Teck  

... 2007/8/30 12:36
You don't have to be confused. It just depends on what you want to see and do during your stay in Japan.

If you are for history, pick option 1) and appreciate the beauty of Kyoto and Nara.

If you are for cities, pick 2) and if you are for nature, pick 3)
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Where to visit in September 2007/8/31 00:07
you can easily visit 1)Kyoto-Nara-Osaka. 2) Tokyo, and many more places in 7 days.
by liem rate this post as useful

september visit 2007/8/31 01:38
I wouldn't say one can visit a lots of places in 7 days but one can have a brief snapshop of Japan:
day 1: arrival in Tokyo
if landing early enough (before 4 pm) go to Kyoto by train from Narita (change to another train in Tokyo or Shinagawa)
day 2: Kyoto
day 3: Fushimi-Inari and Nara
day 4: Osaka
day 5: Kyoto-Tokyo
day 6: Tokyo
day 7: departure.
if you meant 7 days in Japan, not including arrival and departure then you can add 1 day in Tokyo and 1 in Kyoto.
you can stay in Kyoto or Osaka as the yare only 0 minutes apart by train.
ckeck this site for old threads on visiting Kyoto, Tokyo etc.
by Plantagenesta rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/8/31 02:39
Thanks for the posts.
I would like to know if it is a good time to visit Hakodate and places around Sapporo in Sept. I am more towards natural...
by Teck rate this post as useful

reply to this thread