Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone 2007/8/30 13:38
If I only have time to go up until Togendai (after the Ropeway), is it then just take opposite direction back, no need to go round trip?

I want to try the bullet train one-way to odawara, but I don't know whether I should buy the hakone Free pass which has Odaykyu railyway included. Any suggestion? I leave at Shinagawa station.
by jess  

... 2007/8/31 22:06
If I only have time to go up until Togendai (after the Ropeway), is it then just take opposite direction back, no need to go round trip?

Togendai is half way on the round course. It takes about the same time to return the same route to Yumoto or complete the round course via Moto-Hakone.

I want to try the bullet train one-way to odawara, but I don't know whether I should buy the hakone Free pass which has Odaykyu railyway included.

If you don't use Odakyu for the round trip to Odawara, then I suggest to buy the Hakone Free Pass for use from Odawara.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread