Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nakatsugawa -Magome Bus schedule 2007/9/1 05:17
I am trying to find out that time the bus leaves for Magome & then from Magome to Tsumago. I will be coming from Shizuoka on the train.
Thank you for your help.
by Barbara  

... 2007/9/1 10:36
The first column (’†’Ɛģ‰w‘O) of the first table lists departure times from Nakatsugawa Station. The red colored departure does not operate on weekends and public holidays. On the contrary, the departure with a circle operates only on weekends and public holidays:
http://www.nouhibus.co.jp/a0_bus/teiki/ji-magome.htm

Bus from Magome to Tsumago - departures from Magome:
08:45 operating only during Golden Week and summer holidays
10:10 not operating on winter weekdays (Dec through Feb)
12:20 not operating on winter weekdays
14:20 not operating on winter weekdays
16:20 operating only during Golden Week and summer holidays
by Uji rate this post as useful

Nakatsugawa-Magome Bus schedule 2007/9/1 14:30
Uji, Thank you so much. Very helpful. Am I correct that 14:20 is the last bus from Magome in October? Also is there luggage service if we decide to do the walk.

On the schedule from Nakatsugawa I assume the last column is the time it gets to Magome.
Thank you
by Barbara rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/1 15:02
Am I correct that 14:20 is the last bus from Magome in October?

Yes, the last bus from Magome to Tsumago in October departs Magome at 14:20.

Also is there luggage service if we decide to do the walk.

In October, the luggage forwarding service is offered only on weekends and public holidays.

On the schedule from Nakatsugawa I assume the last column is the time it gets to Magome.

Arrival time for central Magome is the second last column ("”nāē”‘ŗ“°") of the upper table.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Nakatsugawa-Magome Bus schedule 2007/9/2 12:59
Thank you. That helps a lot.
I am going to post another question regarding our schedule & trains & hope you can help with it.
by Barbara rate this post as useful

reply to this thread