Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese hairstyles for african hair 2007/9/1 13:44
I am going to be in a play that takes place in Japan and America and I'm playing a japanese family's teenage daugter. Do you think there are any good japanese hairstyles for african american hair? I really want to nail this part.
by Nik  

... 2007/9/1 22:42
Nik, I think it depends on the character/personality of the girl instead of nationality. Is she a bookworm? Does she often cause troubles? Or what kinds of sports does she play and so on :)
Can you give us more info?
by JLady rate this post as useful

well.... 2007/9/2 00:00
well she's shy and keeps to her self most of the time but is very friendy and kinda clumsy
by Nik rate this post as useful

A Bob 2007/9/2 05:10
I think thats what it's called, I watch a lot of anime and j-drama and normally the shy girl who keeps to herself has this hairstyle...? But yeah...a bob http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/05/72/23317205...
that comes up to ur chin...i have african hair....but by relaxing it and straightening i got it like this...:D....hope it helped
by Yaz rate this post as useful

Thank you 2007/9/3 15:38
Thank you so much! It's perfect!
by Nik rate this post as useful

Dozo Itamashite 2007/9/4 06:22
Your Welcome (^.^)
Glad I could be of help...:D
by Yaz rate this post as useful

reply to this thread