Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Onsen & Park in September. 2007/9/3 23:23
I feel ive wasted my time this summer because ive got very little money...but now i dont really care about it , I want to enjoy my stay here.

Anybody could recommend me any Onsen, Park, and Shrines to go visit on weekends? I've got classes the rest of the week... :(

Also , I cannot speak japanese very well, so I would apreciate places with some help for non-native speakers.

I know its kind of a work but i'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

By the way , currently I live in Tokyo.
by Funne  

... 2007/9/6 21:03
Funne, I don't think you've wasted your time. Personally I think the best way to survive a scorching hot summer is to stay indoors :) (with air-conditioning, off course!)

Which part of Japan have you already visited? Hakone, Izu and Kusatsu are all easily accesible from Tokyo and they have lots of nice onsen ryokans.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Onsen & Park in September. 2007/9/6 21:08
The more cheaper the better...but id like to see lots of flora and have very long walks. Also , if at the onsen ryokan they could speak a bit of english ,thatd help me a lot, because im still learning and im not very skillfull enough to understand ,for example, the rules to follow or anything important they would need to tell me.
by Funne rate this post as useful

reply to this thread