Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Namba, Kuromon Market, and Shinsaibashi 2007/9/4 19:41
Hi everyone,
I am planning to go to Osaka next summer and I have been looking into sites like this to help me plan. When it comes to the shopping area of Osaka, namely, Namba, Kuromon Market, and Shinsaibashi, how big are they? I love shopping, but I don't know if all those three places are too big for one day, or should I split them up into two days?

Normally how many hours would it take to finish going through three places listed above?

Thanks in advance!!
by JJ  

... 2007/9/6 14:48
Kuromon Market will take you awhile. There's just a lot to do and a lot to see. But I don't know about all the other places....
by kell rate this post as useful

Namba etc. 2007/9/6 16:18
how about looking at Japan-guide.com first and looking for info about all these places, also googling them to learn a bit about it. then we can help you with ideas and details. These places are talked about on this forum all the time. check other postings..
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread