Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I get from Nagano to Osaka? 2007/9/5 11:24
Currently planning out our first trip to Japan, primarily to go skiing (March 08) I have the skiing side of things and Tokyo sorted out but we want to go from Hakuba to Osaka on the way back to Tokyo before flying back to Aus. So im trying to work out how to get from Nagano down to Osaka without having to go all the way back across to Tokyo inbetween, anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Steve.
by Steve  

via Nagoya 2007/9/5 18:21
Then, take JR Limited Express from Nagano to Nagoya and switch to shinkansen. (about4 hrs)
by JLady rate this post as useful

Nagano-Osaka 2007/9/5 19:31
try to stop in Matsumoto. it is a lovely litte city with a great castle. Right in front of the JR station there is a cheap bus called the "town sneaker" . it takes you around the town. you can jump out to see something and take the next one etc. the castle is really beautiful. 2hrs should be enough thought it is a bit of a shame not to stay a whole afternoon and wander around the quiet streets.
by Plantagenesta rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/5 23:11
I covered the answer for steve including possible airline travel here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+39817
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread