Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel Pay for English Teachers 2007/9/6 03:32
Hello there

I had been doing lots of research about teaching English full-time in Japan. I was wondering if there were any companies that help pay for travel to Japan in order to teach.

by Jonuthin  

... 2007/9/7 11:01
As far as I am aware, the major eikaiwa companies (ecc, aeon, nova, etc.) don't cover your travel costs. The only one that for sure covers travel both to and from your home country would be the JET programme.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

depends 2007/9/7 11:03
JET does, Eikaiwa usually does not, universities, and international schools usually do (and even include a yearly trip home in some cases, but those jobs are hard to get- you have to be really qualified).
by Kate rate this post as useful

reply to this thread