Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Docomo received emails immediately? 2007/9/7 17:54
Hi, erm..I have read much forums and they said that Docomo is something that is done by using handphone, so does that mean that whenever I email to my friend who has a docomo account he will be able to read my email immediately from his handphone? or does he still have to log into his inbox and check for any new messages like how hotmail works? Hope someone can help me on this..thanks alot!! =D
by virgopalz  

... 2007/9/7 19:15
assuming that the email is delivered properly he will be able to view it immediately. It is like receiving a text message in other countries.

this applies to the other cell phone companies as well.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

docomo 2007/9/7 19:31
Oh, erm..but by replying to my email using his handphone means he'll be charged as well? or it will be free? like how it works in emails?
by virgopalz rate this post as useful

Email to mobile phones 2007/9/7 19:46
Virgopalz,

by replying to my email using his handphone means he'll be charged as well? or it will be free? like how it works in emails?

It depends on the payment plan he has. Many users pay a fixed rate every month, so it's no big deal.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread