Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Destinations in the Tokyo area 2007/9/10 22:31
Tokyo 23-ku
Last year I attended a 4-day guided tour of Tokyo and the areas just north of Tokyo. We had a REALLY bad guide who changed our tour destinations and did not give us with any information regarding where we had been. So now I don't know where we have been! Can you please help me? I have placed images from 12 different locations from that trip on my web-page. Thank you so much! http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~lfedvard/images/japan06/index.html
by Lars  

... 2007/9/11 19:54
You went to Nikko (Lake Chuzenji & Futarasan Shrine), Yoyogi Stadium in Tokyo and Naritasan Shinjoji temple.
by JLady rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/11 19:55
Naritasan SHINSHOJI temple, I mean. Sorry for mistypo.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Thank you for your reply! 2007/9/11 23:05
You have helped me finding names to several of the places.
I am still curious regarding the name of the water fall or suspension bridge. Any comments?
by Lars rate this post as useful

photos 2007/9/12 08:27
Since you were in Nikko I'm guessing that the bridge might have been on the Senjogahara plateau- I might well be wrong though. Did you go on a nature hike in Nikko at all?
by Sira rate this post as useful

photo ID 2007/9/12 14:58
The town with the river running through it is Kinugawa Onsen, north of Nikko in Tochigi prefecture. That was a lucky internet find. I can't place the others. I imagine they might be in Tochigi as well.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

reply to this thread