Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shizuoka to Magome Transportation 2007/9/10 23:38
I am confused & hope you can help me. I thought to get from Shizuoka to Magome that I had to take the train to Nakatsugawa & bus to Magome. However, On Hyperdia, when I put in Shizuoka to Magome I see a schedule that takes less than 2 hour. The schedule from Shizuoka to Nakatsugawa is over 2 hr & another 30 minute to Magome by bus. What am I doing wrong ?
Thank you for your advise.
by Barbara  

... 2007/9/11 11:07
On Hyperdia, when I put in Shizuoka to Magome I see a schedule that takes less than 2 hour.

Magome is the name of a subway station in Tokyo! Don't confuse them.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/11 11:15
The fastest way is to take the shinkansen to Nagoya, then anotehr train to Nakatsugawa and then the bus to Magome. It takes 2.5 to 3 hours.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Shizuoka to Magome Transportation 2007/9/11 12:02
Thank you. I thought I had it right the first time, but didn't realize there was another place called Magome.
Thanks to your help previously , I almost have the trip planned. Just a few more places to reserve & a train pass to get. I am getting so excited. Less than a month now before I leave.

by Barbara rate this post as useful

reply to this thread