Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

on-line bus reservation 2007/9/11 00:17
I'm looking for a site that allow me to buy night bus tickets but i have found only japanise sites. Is there a site with an english version?
by Fabiana  

... 2007/9/11 10:21
Where do you want to go. Some of the companies on certain routes have english websites. for example, if your are going to and from Tokyo try www.123bus.net
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

thank you 2007/9/11 17:27
Thanks a lot for you reply, it's very helpful for me. I've found bus from Tokyo to Osaka, but I can't find on that site a bus from Kyoto to Tokyo, could you help me again?

How much early I should reserve a place?

I know that now is early, but I need places for the first week of january and I think that's a busy period, so I think I need to reserve place at least in October / November, or no?
by Fabiana rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/11 19:37
Fabiana, bus from Osaka to Tokyo on the site stops at Kyoto. You can select "Boarding Place" on the reservation form.
by JLady rate this post as useful

i see 2007/9/11 21:51
thanks a lot
by Fabiana rate this post as useful

on-line bus reservation 2007/9/12 15:33
Hi, I am going to Takayama from Shinjuku in April 2008 with a group of friends - 10 persons. Wonder if anyone can help to advise any on-line booking for buses - day or night. Preferably English website
by CYC rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/12 15:57
The Shinjuku-Takayama bus can be reserved online through the following Japanese website (an address in Japan is required):
http://www.highwaybus.com/

You can also phone here:
03-5376-2222
by Uji rate this post as useful

..... 2007/9/12 17:08
Uji, thank u. I already visited this website. But it is in Japanese and as u mentioned they need a Japanese address. I am from Singapore, so unable to provide a Japanese address. Any other help.

... 2007/9/12 18:05
The phone number. I think I have heard of people, who managed to make reservations successfully in English through the phone number that I gave you in my previous post.
by Uji rate this post as useful

..... 2007/9/13 11:28
Uji, thank you so much. Will try

reply to this thread