Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

the most beautiful place around Tokyo... 2007/9/11 10:55
Hello,

For a photography project, I'm looking for places in Tokyo that other people would consider 'beautiful' and 'pretty'. It doesn't have to be a typical tourist attraction but it could be somewhere out of the way, peaceful and quiet.

Please tell us your:

-most beautiful place.
-the exact spot where it is best seen.
-the reason.

Many Thanks

by shingou  

down town tokyo 2007/9/11 19:39
the japanese people them selfs when you see them relax and enjoying time,Sites nil outstanding it is like many big places it is not a paris or barcerlona , sydney, or some place in the mountain type countrys my pick the diet buildings and the quite little grounds around them
by bigbob rate this post as useful

My favourite place 2007/9/11 21:02
One of my favourite places in Tokyo is Wadabori koen near Omiya Hachiman Jinja in Suginami-ku. it's a very green area with the Zempukuji River flowing through it- sometimes people go there to practice music instruments.

It's also very beautiful in spring as there are a lot of cherry trees lining the river.
by Sira rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/12 07:51
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some might see quiet nature as nice, some might see the city skyline at night to be beautiful. I consider them both to be nice, so Tokyo bay with the rainbow bridge from Odaiba gives you a nice post card city scape photo if you are into Urban photography.
by John rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/12 07:55
These are some good suggestions, thankyou:

-Tokyo bay with the rainbow bridge from Odaiba

-Wadabori koen near Omiya Hachiman Jinja in Suginami-ku.

-the diet buildings and the quite little grounds around them

Are there any more suggestions? (places that are you beautiful to 'you')
by shingou rate this post as useful

reply to this thread