Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question on transport to Tokyo Disney 2007/9/11 20:32
Hi
I'd like to go to Tokyo Disneyland. I'm getting a JR East rail pass for my trip to Japan, can i use the rail pass to catch the train to Disney?
by Rowena  

. 2007/9/12 09:18
The JR East pass is not very useful unless you plan to travel out of Tokyo with it using the SHinkansen etc.

But yes you can use it to Maihama Station from Tokyo. From Maihama Station you change to the Disney Monorail (where you have to pay the rest of the way)
by John rate this post as useful

Ueno to Disneyland 2008/1/19 06:54
Hi,
Show me the way from Ueno station to Disneyland.
will it be better by train or bus?
thanks
jckk
by jckk rate this post as useful

I searched the internet and... 2008/1/19 09:32
Google is very helpful for instant answers to this kind of question.

I searched "Tokyo Disneyland transport" and came up with an English page which told me that you should take the Yamanote Line from Ueno to Tokyo station, and then the Keiyo Line from Tokyo station to Maihama station, which is right outside Disneyland.

Try a Google search yourself to get maps etc.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Random Question 2008/1/19 09:35
Why is it "Tokyo" Disneyland when it's not even in Tokyo? Same thing for the Tokyo airport.
by niko-chan rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/19 10:06
Why is it "Tokyo" Disneyland when it's not even in Tokyo?

Because it easier recognizable than "Urayasu Disneyland". It is also really just a few meters outside of the metropolitan borders.

Same thing for the Tokyo airport.

It was officially renamed from "New Tokyo International Airport" to "Narita International Airport" a few years ago.

How to get from Ueno to Disneyland (Maihama Station):
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/plan/access/i...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Mickey mouse 2008/1/19 18:23
ever heard of Disneyland Marne la Vallee? not likely.. that's why it is called Paris Disneyland, even thought it is at least 40 km. away. same with many airports...Heathrow? lots of people have no clue..London Heathrow? now they get it.
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread