Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to reach Shinsaibashi Sta 2007/9/13 16:11
WE HAVE JR PASS HOW TO GO TO SHINSAIBASHI STATION FROM KANSAI AIRPORT
by WARANG  

... 2007/9/13 17:59
Take JR Haruka trains to Osaka station and transfer to subway Midosuji line. Shinsaibashi is 2 stations away from Osaka (230 yen) Note that subway part is not covered by JR pass.
by JLady rate this post as useful

*** 2007/9/13 18:03
MOST DIRECT WAY IS SUBWAY (NOT COVERED BY RAIL PASS). TAKE THE NANKYU LINE TO NAMBA STATION AND TRANSFER TO EITHER THE YOTSUBASHI OR MIDOSUJI LINES TO SHINSAIBASHI. 44MIN 1090 YEN.

IF YOU WANT MOSTLY JR THEN TAKE JR KANKYU RAPID TO TENNOJI. EITHER TAKE THE MIDOSUJI SUBWAY OR TRANSFER TO JR YAMATOJI LINE TO NAMBA. HERE TRANSFER TO SUBWAY EITHER YOTSUASHI OR MIDOSUJI. 1HR 15MIN 200 YEN.

TRY http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/ IN THE FUTURE.
by YLLWSMRF rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/13 18:05
JLady, you beat me to it. Had trouble reading what I was writing due to all the caps.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

nankai- reserved? 2007/9/13 18:46
hi all,
noted that Nankai Rapit seats are all reserved (from kansai airport to osaka downtown). How do we reserved the seats?
Thanks
by lisa21 rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/13 19:36
How do we reserved the seats?

At Nankai Railway Stations, including Kansai Airport Station and Nankai Namba Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Shinsaibashi 2007/9/14 04:59
caution: the Haruka from Kansai airport to Kyoto (and beyond) DOESN'T STOP at Osaka station but at Tennoji then Shin-Osaka. If using a JR pass stop at Shin-Osaka and take the Midosuji subway line to Shinsaibashi.
If not using a JR pass take a Nankai train (non JR ) from airport to Nankai Namba station then take the Midosuji subway line to Shinsaibashi. this is faster and cheaper.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/14 05:09
WARANG has a JR pass, they should go to Shin-Osaka Station using the Haruka Limited Express, and change to the Subway at ShinOsaka Station.

I understand that not everyone's primary language is english so they might not know the significance in typing all capital letters.

by John rate this post as useful

nankai- namba 2007/9/14 12:16

From uji :
At Nankai Railway Stations, including Kansai Airport Station and Nankai Namba Station.[ge]
I will be arriving at Kansai airport and will stay in Namba area, can i reserve the tics during the point of arrival? (i dont have Jr pass)

Thanks

by lisa21 rate this post as useful

tickets to Namba 2007/9/14 13:28
Lisa21
there are 2 Railway station at Kansai airport. You will see signs for the stations in the big arrival hall after you exit the customs. One station is for Nankai railway (going to Namba ). You can buy your tickets and reserve a seat for the next train right there . It is very easy.
by Plantagenesta rate this post as useful

How to get to Kyoto Garden Hotel 2007/9/14 23:32
Hi Guys
My flight will arrive around 9pm at Kansai Airport.
By the time I get outside, probably already 10pm.
What the best way to go to Kyoto Garden Hotel which located closed to Oike Subway Station?
Thanks Guys,
Ben
by Ben rate this post as useful

its all on their website 2007/9/15 02:38
http://www.kyoto-gardenhotel.co.jp/e/access2.html
Either by direct train or bus to Kyoto station then:

Subway or taxi:
http://www.kyoto-gardenhotel.co.jp/e/access.html
by John rate this post as useful

to Kyoto 2007/9/15 02:54
there is a Haruka express from Kansai airport to Kyoto station. looks like the last one leaves at 10:16 pm. from the airport. then you take the subway from Kyoto station.
by Red frog rate this post as useful

reply to this thread