Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

DisneyLand or DisneySea 2007/9/16 03:06
Hi,I will be having a family vacation to Japan in mid-Dec. We are going with our children of age 3 to 9. As we can only opt for Disneyland or DisneySea, could someone advise which is more ideal for my children ? Thank you.
by mydream  

. 2007/9/16 14:17
If your children like to go on the rides, then Disneyland would probably have more rides that the younger ones could go on.

DisneySea is unique to Japan but more of their rides have restrictions on height and a few have age restrictions.

I'd suggest going to their official website:
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html

There are links for each park and each park has a page where there is a link for attractions which you can then sort "by category" and look for "attractions that have boarding restrictions".
by abc rate this post as useful

tokyo disney 2007/9/17 20:26
Just got back from both parks with my kids ages 3 and 6. I think that the magic kingdom is more appropiate for the kids, but i liked Disney Sea better. There were plenty of attractions for kids at Disney Sea and the layout made it seemed more interesting. The magic kingdome felt cramped by comparison.
by osakajuan rate this post as useful

Disney 2007/9/22 23:15
My wife, 8 year old son and I were in Japan in August and as we had been to Disneyland in Florida and Paris went for a change to Disneysea. We were dissapointed. I would say there is not enough for a full day (you can't transfer between the two parks in the same day. The display at the end of the day was good but not really worth waiting the couple of hours that we did after going round the park. Food outlets closed quite early and we got caught out. Also Tower of Terror seemed a bit out of place in DisneySea, they must have put it in this park as a filler. We also went to Joypolis and all agreed that this was a far better day out. Hope this helps.
by Mark rate this post as useful

Definitely Tokyo Disneyland... 2007/9/23 04:20
My husband & I took our two boys to DisneySea a few years back (they were about the same age as you stated)...needless to say, we didn't last a half day! The boys wanted to go to ToysRUs instead! LOL!!

A few days later, grandma took them to Tokyo Disneyland and stayed till closing!!

Although all seem to look the same (CA, FL, Paris, HK), it's still alot of fun. Winters are mild in Tokyo and try & go duirng the weekday :0)

Have a great time!
by MargieH rate this post as useful

reply to this thread